Kupo KCP-200 2 1/2" Grip Head (Silver)
KCP-200 / 2-1/2” GRIP HEAD (SILVER) อุปกรณ์จับโกโบ้เข้ากับ C-Stand ประยุกต์ใช้งานได้หลากหลาย ทั้งการติดตั้ง Scrims, Flags, Cutters, รีเฟล็ก, แบ็คดร็อพ
KUPO Grip Head (also gobo head) is specially designed to be mounted on a C-Stand with its 16mm socket. Four different sizes and a rotatable V jaw allows the user to attach scrims, flags, cutters, reflectors and backdrops to meet various requirements of lighting control.
2-1/2” Grip Head - Silver
Weight 0.78 Kg
1. Aluminum casting body with 16mm mounting hole for a 5/8” (Baby) stud or stand top.
2. Non-slip, non-stick, aluminum braking pad offers secure locking and precise control compared to fiber which would deteriorate.
3. Large size T-handle is ergonomically designed for the biggest torque
4. Four V jaws for different dia. (5/8”, 1/2”, 3/8”, 1/4”) pins or tubes.
5. V jaws with special tooth design offers a better grip.
6. Steel material makes the located pin sturdier than an aluminum casting pin.
7. Stainless steel central bolt provides the most durable construction.
8. Dedicated bearing added to reinforce the torque for a stronger grip.
1. Aluminum friction disc. / 2. Daimond shaped jaws. / 3. Dots & fingers are able to be firmly mounted with the 1/4" V jaw.